Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Biggest Loser Tuesday!
Well I am very upset because my show is cancelled due to the Presidential Address to Congress is on! :( This past weekend has been very hard for me because if those of you who do not know Adams parents got a divorce, and now there is already talk of his Dad getting remarried and it has been a very difficult year for his family. So I am just trying to figure out as a wife and supporter of Adam trying to not say to much or be to forward with what I say! Its a very hard situation for me to be in, because I want to protect Adam from any harm because I hate to see him hurt. But on a much lighter note I cannot wait for the Bachelor FINALE! I am dieing to know who Jason will chose it better be Melissa I love her and I think that they are perfect for each other and they are so cute together!! I am super excited that I get to go home this weekend and watch my brother play some baseball and hopefully will get to see Micah and catch up I miss her so much! Also Adam has been studying like a fool for his mcat, so I have been a loner for awhile so that he can study because I want him to succeed and get into med. school because its his dream and I want him to be able to accomplish this! So everyone just keep us in your prayers so that we can make it through these next few months ahead of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment