Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank God Its Thursday!!


Today is like a Friday to me because I do not have to work tomorrow, so I will be able to stay at the house and relax. But there is a down side we just made Chloe an appointment for tomorrow to get her fixed, so we have to have her up at the vet office at 8:30 a.m. and she has to spend the night up there and we wont get to see her again until SATURDAY! I am so sad, I dont want to leave her and I just do not want anything to happen to her! She sleeps with us every night so this is going to be weird!


On the other hand I am so glad to be home from work because the children had their Valentines parties today and they were cracked out on candy! :) So needless to say their mothers will be extremely busy tonight. But I do love my kids, Tuesdays and Thursday are my favorite day because that is my best group of kids. Today they were already telling me what they were going to be for halloween next year! lol they just crack me up. Also through work I have met and become good friends with Nicole and she has been so awesome to have around, and I also have become to know Cara and Melinda and they are awesome as well. I also have a great boss and a great teacher that I come in for in the afternoon, I am really hoping that she is still around when I have children.


Tonight we have a basketball game at 8:30 and Adams mom is coming to watch us play and maybe even his sister and their children! So I hope we play a lot better than we did last week, because last week was horrible! I enjoy playing intramurals so much though, because I miss basketball so much and this has been so great for me to be apart of, it still feels like I am apart of something and its good exercise!


On top of all these things I do have a lot of homework that needs to get done eventhough I am so sick of doing it that I do not want to do anymore!! I have a quiz to take today, another one on Saturday and a paper due on Saturday, and then another quiz open on Sunday, and then a assignment due on Monday, and math homework to do! Which so of this can wait just a little while because I have been having to put my Twilight series on hold and I am dieing to read it again so.... I am making myself stop typing for now and go and try to get some of my many homework assignments finished so that it will leave me more time for my great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment