
Well as you know my name is Leslie and I am 21 years old, and I am happily married to my husband Adam, and we are going on two years which is just crazy to me! We got married June 30th in Seymour, Tx, which will be the happiest and greatest day of my life. I attend South Plains College and I am majoring in Early Childhood Education, next May I will graduate with my Associates in Teaching and then attend Texas Tech to get my Bachelors Degree in Teaching, so as you can see I am still forever away from graduating! And I work at Calvary Preschool in the three year olds and it is the most rewarding job. My husband is attending Texas Tech and is majoring in Biology and is currently taking the MCAT classes to apply for med. school. So as you can tell we are both so busy with school and work that this semester is going to be extremely challenging for us. I have a little brother ( well not so little anymore) who is a Sr. in high school and I will be traveling the adventureous road to Holliday, Tx to watch him play baseball for one last year. :(
We were also informed of some great news early this year that we will be an Aunt and Uncle beacuse Adams sister Meaghan is having a baby, so this has brought a lot of joy to us during this busy year ahead of us. We also got a puppy earlier this year and she is a black/tan daschund her name is Chloe and she is our pride and joy we love her so much, and she is another thing that keeps us extremely busy as well.
So this is giving everyone insight into our crazy busy life, and I have slowly figured out that life is not easy its extremely hard and nothing is given to you on a silver platter. But all the struggles are worth it in the end, because good things will always come of them!
We were also informed of some great news early this year that we will be an Aunt and Uncle beacuse Adams sister Meaghan is having a baby, so this has brought a lot of joy to us during this busy year ahead of us. We also got a puppy earlier this year and she is a black/tan daschund her name is Chloe and she is our pride and joy we love her so much, and she is another thing that keeps us extremely busy as well.
So this is giving everyone insight into our crazy busy life, and I have slowly figured out that life is not easy its extremely hard and nothing is given to you on a silver platter. But all the struggles are worth it in the end, because good things will always come of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment