Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Well today we took Chloe to the vet to get fixed and I of course cried when we left her, I just really hope that everything goes ok and I am going to miss her so much and its only one day! I hope that she isnt in to much pain when we pick her up tomorrow! I am extremely tired but I am going to workout and do a lot of homework today to keep me busy! But I am about to leave to go workout and keep myself awake I will post when I find out how her surgery went.

Okay so Chloe surgery went well and she is doing great! Such a relief but I really want to be able to be there with her and hold her, but I cannot go and get her until tomorrow at 9:30 it cannot come fast enough. I am just so glad that she is ok! And things always have to go wrong it seems like, Adams car is messing up so he is about to take it by the shop and see what is wrong. I am so worried I just do not want anything to be really wrong with it! Life is so frustrating I always feel like if isnt one thing its another!

No comments:

Post a Comment