I have not been on here lately because I have been so stressed with school and work, and I am anxiously awaiting SPRING BREAK! It will so great to just get away and take a breather! Chloe has slowly been recovering from her surgery, and I am starting to wonder if something is a little wrong because she has been going potty a lot in the house which she never does, so we are diffentely going to have to talk to the vet about that next Friday! Other good news which I just discoverd is that I am going to be graduating from South Plains with my Associates of Arts in Teaching in December which I cannot wait!! And then I will be attending Texas Tech in the Spring to start on the good old Bachelors degree yippee! It will be so great to graduate and get a decent paying job so I can start slowly saving up money! :)
I am also getting to go home next weekend for my Mommas 46th birthday and my brother has a baseball game, and I am so excited to see the family because I have not been home in quite some time! While I am home I will also get to see Micah and I cannot wait because I miss her and we have a ton of catching up to do!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment