Monday, March 9, 2009

Exhausted Monday!

Today I have been so tired and I really think that the time change is still getting to me! Lol I am so tired I had a great weekend with the family! My parents took the privlege of taking me to my first bar since I have been 21! We went out to Bullys it was a blast and their food is so good, and I cannot wait till we get to go again because everyone that was there was a blast! Then the next morning was awesome because we went and got a pedicure which was great and my feet feel so much better. But it has been hard going home these past few weeks because Adam is taking MCAT classes and he isnt able to go home at all, and wont be able to until after May which stinks but I think its working out because while I am gone he is actually able to get studying done because I am not around wanting him to spend time with me! :) But it is awesome to see him when I get back home!
Landon has been doing great at baseball and its going by so fast before long he will be graduating from high school, which is crazy to me because it just seems like the other day I was helping my Mom take care of him when he was little. It is so crazy for me to say that he is graduating and sad because this will be my last year to get to see him play in baseball! :(
SPRING BREAK is just around the corner and I am so excited and cannot wait to relax with Adam and just enjoy our time off together. We will be going to Adams sisters house in Iowa for the first part and get to see the new baby growing in her tummy! I am so excited to get to talk to it! LOL And then we will come back to Holliday and watch my brothers baseball game and then off to Seymour we are going to hopefully get to fish and get a tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment