Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BEST TUESDAY EVER!!

Ok so we have anxiously awaiting the test score to Adams MCAT and we got them today and he scored a 33!!! Which is amazing and now its going to make it easier for him to get in places! :) I am so happy I cannot stop smiling! And it has been way to long since the last time I have blogged but we have had so much on our schedule's that I have just forgotten! And we are also anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new niece or nephew?? We have nicknamed it Elmer and I do believe it is supposed to come early !:) So I cannot wait to meet the baby and hold and of course spoil it!:) But anyways I am extremely excited to celebrate tonight with the family at Olive Garden for the Mcat score!

I am so proud of Adam and all of his accomplishments and this will help us be able to start our family when we want too!:) Yay. I cannot wait til the 4th and I am hating how fast summer is flying by! But this score will make it that much more enjoyable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment